This blog is normally all about home decor, fabrics and other interior design ideas. But this button floral idea was just too cute to pass up! The excellent how-to can be found here and is made available from Jones Design Company.
This clever use of buttons makes it possible to re-use all of those leftover buttons that you have been accumulating for years. You know, the ones that come with a shirt or jacket that you haven’t worn in years or all those old buttons you cut off of clothing before you give it away. Maybe you are lucky enough, as I am, to have a box full of buttons that your mother and grandmother saved for years. I loved to play with those buttons as a kid and my daughter loved to count and sort them when she was a toddler and they are one of my most beloved treasures. How fun to showcase some of them in this fashion.
Please share any of your “button” artwork with all of us by sending a link to your masterpiece in the comment section. It will be fun to see how creative I already know you are.
- White Silhouette With An Intricate Geometry in Portugal: Colunata House
- Modern Composition of Regular Forms: Cape Town’s Luxurious POD Boutique Hotel
- Fragments of Nature and Nostalgia Reflected by Charming Family Home
- Physical Therapist´s Practice Merged With Modern Home in Austria
- Eclectic Apartment With a Magnetic Appeal in Moscow by Kirill Istomin